14 augusti, 2010

Sweet Seventen



Yes it is seventeen days until I will sit there, nervous and waiting for my name to be called.
After so many years, so many thoughts and so much desire, it is a mere seventeen days remaining. Shit!

I didn`t look forward to this summer. I knew it would be full of work and very little alonetime. But it has proven to be more and more amazing every day. It has been a summer of love.

I`m so grateful for my amazing family and the love they`v showen me this summer, especially my mom.
Grateful for all the amazing people who came into my life and enriched it.
They have been there and filled me and my summer with laughte, dancing and late night calls.

Love is what I feel when I leave my childhood town on the way to new adventures. Norway here I come!



Inga kommentarer: